Moms are now accepting plastic surgery as a way to help their bodies be better after birth and reverse any changes they may have experienced during the pregnancy journey. Here we explore everything that you need to know about Mommy Makeover (Maternity Aesthetics) in Turkey, including what Mommy Makeover is, how it is performed, considerations before and after surgery, average cost, best surgeons and clinics for a Mommy Makeover in Turkey (Istanbul, Antalya, Izmir, Ankara) and why Turkey is such a popular destination for plastic and reconstructive surgery.
What is Mommy Makeover?
Motherhood is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling experiences any woman can have.
The journey to becoming a mother may cause so many stressors to the body and leave it changed for good, although some of the changes may be good, some of them are unwanted. Mommy makeover is best done after you are done having all your kids.
With Mommy makeover, it is possible to get your body back to how it was before you had kids, helping you feel confident again.
Mommy makeovers in Turkey have become so popular because of how the procedure gives positive effects.
The procedures that can be part of your mommy makeover, are;
- Tummy tuck,
- Breast lift,
- Breast augmentation,
- Buttock augmentation,
- and Vaginal rejuvenation.
A mommy makeover can reshape your breast and restore their volume and create a flatter tummy.
Consulting your doctor before your mommy makeover
- Your doctor will give you all the information that you need to know about your surgery, the types of procedures that will be done on your body, and how long you will recover from it.
- You are free to ask your doctor questions and get answers.
- You will be examined by your doctor to make sure you are in perfect health and have reached a stable weight.
Benefits of mommy makeover
- It can helps to boost your self-esteem
- It helps you to have your pre-pregnancy body.
- They help to treat areas that diet and exercise cannot work on
What to expect from a mommy makeover
- After your mommy makeover in Turkey, you will be recovering from the anesthesia, so it is important to get extra help.
- Take at least two weeks off work and 6 weeks to rest before undergoing other strenuous activities and exercises
- You will be placed on pain medication.
- You will be advised to sleep on your back with your upper body and feet elevated.
- You will be swollen and sore for up to six weeks after surgery and can expect to spend up to three months recovering.
- The recovery time depends on the exact procedures and your body’s ability to recover.
- Mommy makeovers are customized because everyone has different needs when it comes to their body.
- Mommy makeover can be from surgery on the face, breast, or body and also, some nonsurgical treatments.
9. It helps to restore the shape and appearance of the body after childbearing
10. It is performed approximately 6 weeks after childbirth.
Preparing for your mommy makeover
You will be asked by your doctor to do a medical evaluation and ask you about the medications you might be taking and help you adjust them.
There are certain medications that you should avoid when going for surgeries, blood thinners because they will make you bleed, and anti-inflammatory drugs.
What procedures are involved in a mommy makeover
Your doctor administers medication for your comfort during your procedure. After the anesthesia is given, your surgeon will begin to make incisions in the areas that are going to be worked on.
This depends on what you need and the procedure that suits you.
Mothers who breastfeed may want to get breast implants to help with the breast volume. Getting breast implants gives you a perky, more youthful, and, desirable breast. Your doctor can combine a breast lift with the breast augmentation.
During pregnancy, the skin stretches and separates because of the growing child, this can leave you with your tummy protruding and give you a sagging skin. Tummy tucks helps to handle the excess skin and repair the separated muscles. Sometimes it helps to minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
During and after pregnancy, it is common for your breasts to look and feel different. Bigger breast size is possible as you begin breastfeeding and your fat increase. Sometimes, this extra increase does not always go away, and it can lead to back pains, thus affecting your daily activities.
In breast reduction surgery, the fatty and glandular breast tissues are removed and also excess skin so that your breast is proportional to your body, this makes your breasts lifted.
During pregnancy, it is possible for you to gain as much as 40 pounds. This extra fat usually goes to your thighs, butt, hips, and sometimes to the upper body, like the back, bra bulge, upper arms, and other isolated areas. Liposuction helps to remove excess fat and also sculpts and smoothens the body and gives contoured results.
Vaginal birth delivery can sometimes stretch the labia, making them bigger and causing discomfort. This procedure helps in the changing of the female private parts and reduces the discomfort. After your surgery, most times you will be required to spend the night for observation before going home.
Some Recovery tips after your mommy makeover
After your surgery, there are some things you can do during the week and months after, to help you easily heal and avoid any complications.
- Avoid tobacco and cigarettes: smoking generally has its negative effects on the body, but smoking after your surgery increases your chances of having complications.
- Always talk to your doctor: after your surgery, it is important to always follow up with your doctors for any slight change you notice or any concern that you may have. This will help avoid any complications.
- Eat clean and healthy: you need to fuel your body with nourishing meals that will help you recover easily and always stay hydrated.
Mommy Makeover in Turkey
If you decide to have your Mommy Makeover in Turkey, you’ll find out it’s a great idea. Turkey is one of the best places to have any surgery done, and it is cost-effective and affordable for everyone.
Mommy makeover in Turkey handles multiple surgical procedures that help women balance out their figures after childbirth. It is tailored specifically to each patient’s needs.
Why is Turkey a Popular Destination for Mommy Makeover?
Turkey is an exceptionally popular destination for medical tourism for a variety of reasons! First, the country has a long history of medical excellence. In fact, many of the world’s most renowned cosmetic medical schools are located in Turkey. This means that there are plenty of experienced medical professionals to provide high-quality care. Mommy Makeover is one of the trending and popular selections for medical tourists coming to Turkey for cosmetic procedures.
Second, Turkey is a relatively affordable destination for medical tourism. The costs of medical procedures and treatments are often much lower than in other countries, such as the EU or US. This makes it an attractive option for people who want to receive quality care without spending a fortune.
Finally, Turkey is a beautiful country with plenty to explore and discover. After receiving treatment, many medical tourists take advantage of the opportunity to explore all that the country has to offer. From its stunning coastline to its vibrant cities, Turkey is an unforgettable destination!
Istanbul can be considered as the best city to have a rhinoplasty in Turkey. And then comes the other cities such as Ankara, Antalya, and Izmir.
How much does it cost a Mommy Makeover in Turkey?
Average cost of a Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) in Turkey is usually between $3000 and $9000. The exact cost will depend on the surgeon you choose and the body structure you have.
Best VIP Clinics & Plastic Surgeons in Turkey for a Mommy Makeover
Are you looking for a good plastic surgeon or aesthetic clinic in Turkey for your aesthetic needs and treatments? If you want to experience and enjoy great results, you’ll need to book your treatment at an advanced clinic and plastic surgeon. Here are our top picks for top and VIP clinics and plastic surgeons for a Mommy Makeover in Turkey: